I am writing this article because a lot of men asked me this question. When it comes to what shoes you can wear with jeans it’s simple, you can wear almost any type of shoe.
(1) Jeans and tennis shoes – I’m not a fan of this combination because I’m long passed the adolescent age but this does not mean it’s wrong, you can do it if you want to.
(2) Jeans and sneakers – again I’m not a fan of this combination but it’s ok if you want to wear sneakers and jeans. What I recommend though is you should avoid wearing jeans with running shoes, they should only be worn at a proper occasion, when you’re taking part at a sports activity.
(3) Jeans and espadrilles:
(4) Jeans and Oxford shoes – don’t be afraid to wear a dressier shoe like an Oxford with jeans. If you haven’t done it before you should try it, both the Oxford shoe and the jeans are 2 very versatile elements of a man’s wardrobe. Remember, Oxford and Derby shoes also come in sway leather.
(5) Jeans and Derby shoes – as the Oxford, the Derby shoe (also known as the Blucher) can come in many shapes: plain, wing tip, brogue, in suede leather.
(6) Jeans and saddle shoes – a classic American summer shoe.
(7) Jeans and boat shoes (also known as deck shoes):
(8) Jeans and loafers:
(9) Jeans and driving shoes:
(10) Jeans and boots – any model: Chelsea boots, brogue boots, lace-up boots, desert boots or chukka:
(11) Jeans and monk straps: